What's in Your Ear?

donnainhouston
on 7/10/08 9:59 am - League City, TX

I'm always looking for new workout music.  I don't care much for rap or heavy metal, but I do like just about a little of everything.

Share 10 of the songs from your current playlist!

Make it Happen, Mariah Carey
I'm a Survivor, Destiny's Child
Have A Nice Day, Bon Jovi
Fighter, Cristina Agquilara
It's Not Over, Daughtry
My Immortal, Evanessence
We Got It Goin' On, Bon Jovi
Miss Independent, Kelly Clarkson
Waiting on the World to Change, John Mayer

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

JennyA
on 7/10/08 1:00 pm - Eagan, MN
Great minds.  I was thinking about a post like this when I was out this morning. Here are a random 10 from the 330+ on my list: Going On - Gnarls Barkley Enter Sandman - Metallica (really gets me going when I feel like stopping) Just a Gigolo - Louis Prima I Would Die 4 U - Prince & The Revolution Radio Free Europe - R.E.M. Diamonds in the Souls of Her Shoes - Paul Simon Growin' Up - Bruce Springsteen Factory Girls - Flogging Molly Your Kisses are Wasted on Me - The Pipettes The Theme from Josie & The *****cats I also like Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - they do fast, punky versions of songs like Seasons in the Son, Sweet Caroline, Leaving on a Jet Plane. Great thread.  I hope it keeps going. J
on 7/10/08 3:54 pm
I downloaded a whole bunch of military running cadence.  Things that get the blood pumping and have a beat that lends to keep a pace. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

JennyA
on 7/11/08 2:18 am - Eagan, MN
Oh yeah.  I pick my tunes based on beats per minute.  If you want to analyze your music library, download mixmeister.  It's really slick: http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?hhTest=1&qt=MixMeis ter+Express+6&tg=dl-2001 Take care, J
on 7/11/08 7:47 am - IL

Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson You Dropped a Bomb on Me - Gap Band Let's Groove - Earth Wind and Fire Baby Boy - Beyonce Let it Whip - Dazz Band The Remedy - Jason Mraz Cherry Bomb - John Cougar Mellencamp Blinded By The Light - Manfred Mann's Earth Band  Never Gonna Give You U***** Astley Turn to Stone - ELO

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Most Active