Thursday workout

umber
on 7/10/08 12:15 pm - Rochester, NH
Two sets of upper body weights, 3 mile run, and then an exhuasting half hour playing in the pool with the kids.  You wouldn't think that would be the hardest part of the workout, but it was! I have four kids (plus today we had a guest as well).  I'm home with them over the summer and we're together just about 24/7.  Sometimes I run just to get some time to myself! On the upside, I got new goggles (for swimming) and today was my first chance to try them out.  I LOVE them, they worked terrific.  Very good since the kids had me diving, teaching them to do flips & handstands, and teaching the older ones how to do a flip off the wall when you come in at the end of the lane swimming laps.   Oh, I am SO tierd!

Lord, give me stregth and when I lack it, patience.  

Soft And Lovely
on 7/10/08 12:48 pm - IL
8 miles on bike.  I really wanted to do more but lightning cut my ride short

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

JennyA
on 7/10/08 1:06 pm - Eagan, MN
Ran (did you hear that?  Ran) 2.5 miles in 30 minutes.  If you would have told me 7 weeks ago that I would have done this, I would have said you were crazy. T minus 15 days to my first 5k! Take care all, J
on 7/10/08 3:57 pm - Belmont, CA
4.5 miles in 47:53, which is tons better than Tuesday's time.  First mile was tough, but pretty good time after that Also did back and bicep workout before running. Brian ~350
Richbehr
on 7/10/08 10:34 pm - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
20 ab crunches
2.50 miles on the treadmill, then I went home and did yard wor****il it got dark.

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

Most Active