Wednesday workout

Scott William
on 7/9/08 2:35 am
I did 12.75 miles today.  The first half was great but it seemed like I was always going up hill.  It was an out and back so I was looking forward to the back part.   The second half sucked.  It too was all up hill.  I don't get it?  Also, the clouds went away and it got really hot!   I went out in 10:15 pace and came back in about 12:00 pace.   Still waiting to have a day where I get back and say, "I wish I hadn't done that".  It hasn't happeded yet!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Kevin A.
on 7/9/08 3:36 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
4 mile run. I'm feeling sore and tired from 3 days of hard workouts.. Maybe I'll take it easy tomorrow and just do upper body??
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Dan_P.
on 7/9/08 4:33 am - Baltimore, MD
4 mile run. "Swimming" (getting dunked) with the kids later.
Seht
on 7/9/08 4:56 am
0 energy running. Trying to do some speed interval training, but I felt like I could barely lift my legs to keep up with the treadmill.  Didn't seem to matter what speed I was at. Ended up walking/running for 40 minutes.  Unfortunately more walking than running. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Soft And Lovely
on 7/9/08 11:06 am - IL
I'm exhausted and headachey today.  I don't know why but I declared a day off.

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Deanna34
on 7/9/08 1:16 pm - Salem, OR
I ran 3 miles on the treadmill.  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Linn D.
on 7/9/08 1:21 pm - Missoula, MT
Sorry for you guys who had crappy workouts, but very proud of you all for finishing them! Mine was a 4 mile run (6.9 mph on tread) fololowed by 800 yd swim (24 min). Linn
Linn D.
on 7/9/08 1:23 pm - Missoula, MT
Still, Scott, 12.75 miles!  Great Job! Linn
NicoleLynn
on 7/9/08 1:29 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I took today off due to the pain in my ankle/foot. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon and hopefully I will be able to get back into my training schedule. 

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Cassie W.
on 7/9/08 9:02 pm

I followed my own advice and scheduled a rest day. Though I did run a few feet in my new running skirt so I could get some videotape footage of my backside before going out in public in it.  I'm going to put it through its paces on my 3-mile Thursday run. Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active