Tuesday~Workouts!!

Kevin A.
on 7/8/08 1:36 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
1 hour body pump!! This class just kills me every time!! I need to start taking it at least once a week!!

Alright let see who did the most or something today???
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
puddin2day
on 7/8/08 2:29 am - Los Angeles, CA
I am sore from last night... 7 mile run.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Kevin A.
on 7/8/08 6:07 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Great job Kimmie!! I was wondering if you got your 7 mile run in last night... I need to do a long run!! Maybe this weekend??
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
puddin2day
on 7/8/08 6:10 am - Los Angeles, CA
Kevin, Thank you.  I felt guilty if I did not get it in, especially since I had already posted that I would do it. Kim

Kevin A.
on 7/8/08 6:58 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Well if posting keeps you honest!! What you doing the rest of the week!!
puddin2day
on 7/8/08 7:02 am - Los Angeles, CA
I will be running Weds. and Fri. - 2 miles.  I probably go bike riding the rest of the days.

Seht
on 7/8/08 2:52 am
Ride, Run, Swim today.  It's all broken up over the day, but I'll end up with a sprint tri before the day is over. I might have a swim coach too.  One of the guys I work for coaches one of the high school swim teams.  He offered to come by and watch me for a couple sessions and give me some pointers. That will be great, because I notice that I don't float nearly as well as I used to, and swimming has become work instead of fun. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Mifiremedic
on 7/8/08 4:22 am - MI
Great job at getting a swim coach. Once swimming becomes work, I believe something is wrong. I plan to find a swim coach this winter.

Mifiremedic
on 7/8/08 4:25 am - MI
Today is day #1 of training towards the Half Marathon this Fall. I am following Jeff Galloways, "Half Marathon: You can do it.

I did 4.2 miles over 48 minutes. Its difficult to grasp the concept of its okay to run slow, and even walk every 5 minutes. If I am reading it correctly, his theory is about spending more time running, not logging miles.

Thanks

Curt
Kevin A.
on 7/8/08 6:05 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
It is a strange concept but it works!! I've done 3 1/2 marathons and 2 marathon to prove it. Running slower and walk breaks will allow you to run longer.
Most Active