Monday exercise ...

Deanna34
on 7/7/08 5:15 am - Salem, OR
Look like I get to start today!  I went to the gym and took a Kick Boxing class.  I've taken a break from that class for several months and I really missed it.  They are launching new music this week so I took that opportunity to join back in ... and I even won a t-shirt!  Woo hoo!  I'll go back tonight and run 3 miles.  --Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Linn D.
on 7/7/08 5:40 am - Missoula, MT
Cool, Deanna! I did my 3 mile recovery run, but don't think I really used it as a recovery.  I increased the TM speed to 6.9 then at 20 minutes increased again to 7.0.  My 3 miles took just under 26 min. Then, like the good girl I'm trying so hard to be, I got in the pool and swam 900 yards.  I'm not sure how long it took since I forgot to check the clock before I started, but I think it was somewhere around 25 min (I'm a very slow swimmer) Linn
puddin2day
on 7/7/08 5:51 am - Los Angeles, CA

Since I did not do my 7 mile run yesterday, I have to do it tonight.   Kim

Without struggle, there is no progress.

Scott William
on 7/7/08 6:09 am
Nothing for me today. 
Mifiremedic
on 7/7/08 6:09 am - MI
Did you attend the kick boxing class because I didnt reply back to your email yesterday about my triathlon? Ha Ha

Okay, I'll play.. I did a 4 mile ssslloooowwwwww run this morning. I am so darn tired and sore today. I slept like crap last night because I am so sore..

Does working on a plan for my half marathon count for anything?
Deanna34
on 7/7/08 6:45 am - Salem, OR
Of course I did!  And I envisioned myself kicking your BUTT!!!

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Mifiremedic
on 7/7/08 7:26 am - MI
Oh Boo Hoo... 
misstilly
on 7/7/08 6:34 am - Cosby, TN
30 min - circuit training 30min - station bike - 16.9 -  8.4 miles 35 min treamill - 5.8- 3.6 miles  5 min p cooldown Sue

215/210/117/120
HW/SW/CW/GOAL  I'M AT MY GOAL

Soft And Lovely
on 7/7/08 7:34 am - IL
I ran better than 2.5 today, I'm gonna say possibly 2.6?  Took the dog with me, she's still panting poor thing.  I hope she'll still wanna go next time!

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

NicoleLynn
on 7/7/08 9:51 am - Minneapolis, MN

That sounds like fun Deanna and woohooo foir you for winning a t-shirt!   After a long holiday weekend without any structured exercise (children can throw plan all out of whack) I hit it hard today running 3.25 miles in 34 minutes doing 8.5 minute run 1 minute walk because I had to for the entire thing, then I came home and did wourkouts 1 & 2 on the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt video.  Boy did it feel great to get back at it...and only 19 more days till my first 5K!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Most Active