If you're not a fan of exercise, but want to be!

Yelena K.
on 7/7/08 4:46 am - Plymouth, MN

Hate exercise? Here's how you can learn to love working out

By Barbara Russi Sarnataro WebMD Feature Reviewed by Kathleen M. Zelman, LD

Wouldn't it be great if you could be allergic to working out?

Then you wouldn't have to admit to friends, loved ones, and co-workers that you simply hate to exercise. Saying your throat swells up or you break out in hives might be easier than enduring the disapproving looks that you fear might come with confessing the truth!

If you want to read more of the article, here's the link: http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/guide/hate-exercise

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

Linn D.
on 7/7/08 5:47 am - Missoula, MT

Elena,

There are folks on this board who do all sorts of things.  We all just find things we like to do or challenges we want to meet.  The general idea most of us on this forum have is find ANYTHING active that you enjoy and go for it!  We're all here to encourage each other.  If you read most of our exercise threads, you'll find everything from yoga to throwing.  This is a fabulous group of people that help keep each other motivated. I may check out the link, but I don't happen to fall into that category. Linn

Yelena K.
on 7/7/08 8:38 am - Plymouth, MN
Lots of good people here definitely. I happen to not like exercise.... in theory....but when I start, I enjoy it. I just started Curves and am enjoying it a lot.

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

Soft And Lovely
on 7/7/08 9:34 am - IL
Great article Elena!  Best of luck at Curves and I hope you'll join us here and keep us posted on your progress.

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Most Active