Spinning Class?

Sherry_Berry
on 7/8/08 11:04 pm - Dacula, GA
$100 for the WHOLE year is a great deal! Chamois cream can be found at any bike store...or from an online site such as www.performancebike.com
Leslee_Martin
on 7/9/08 4:45 am
Oh my gosh! spin classes are the BEST workout ever! I have never sweat so much (dripping like the rest of them said.. I mean DRIPPING) and it's HARD work..and at first I felt like I wanted to cry half way through lol.... so that sounds bad not "best"...but it is also SO motivating, and exhilerating and how I feel at the end of the class makes it all worth it! I just started a couple weeks  ago and now try to go 3-4 times a week. Be prepared for a sore behind for the first few times, but then your body adjusts and you get used to the seat. Our spinning classes are PACKED every time, if there is'nt enough "interest" at your gym it's just because word hasn't gotten out yet how great it is! People don't know what "spinning class" is. I did my first spinning class before surgery at almost 300 lbs.. and it really almost killed me.. then I did it again after a 130 lb weight loss a few weeks ago.. and it was just as hard! It's because YOU get to control the adjustments, YOU get to work as hard as YOU are willing and wanting, the leader of the class just really pumps you up to get you to work at your peak performance. I hope your gym will start it (sucks you have to pay an extra fee for it?!! that's CRAZY I personally would switch gyms for one that offers classes without an extra fee). But I think you'll love it! Leslee
368/190/220/140

Before/Lowest/Current/Goal  I have come too far to take orders from a cookie!

Most Active