Sunday's Workout

Sherry_Berry
on 6/29/08 11:20 am - Dacula, GA
If someone could tell me how to post pics on this board, I'll throw up some tattoo photos... I did 2 runs today...a six miler in the am In the pm I was supposed to do 3, but at mile one it STORMED and thundered and WIND and downpours and lightening! Needless to say...my pace was a negative split on the way back...I did 2 miles.
Seht
on 6/29/08 12:55 pm
Some people can just cut and paste them in.  I have been able to do that in the past.  But I have heard from others that they have to link them.  This one is just a cut and paste.  I am using html editor #1 from the drop down above.  Not sure if the editor makes any difference on this site. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MaryS
on 6/29/08 11:38 am - Long Island, NY
I walked about 60 blocks in NYC and went for a dance lesson today - lots of fun!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Sherry_Berry
on 6/29/08 10:00 pm, edited 6/29/08 10:00 pm - Dacula, GA
finalm-dot.jpg picture by soeur
Sherry_Berry
on 6/29/08 10:04 pm - Dacula, GA
finalfoot.jpg picture by soeur Javelinuni.jpg picture by soeur zoolanderzap.jpg picture by soeur gel.jpg picture by soeur washingmachine.jpg picture by soeur
Rob S.
on 6/29/08 10:11 pm - DE
Did a 7 mile run.  Even at 6am in the morning the humidity was putrid.  Oh well, at least I completed it.  Spent the rest of the day gardening and mowing the weeds, i mean the lawn. Rob
Miko365
on 6/30/08 12:10 am - Oxnard, CA
Took the wife out on her new mountain bike that I got her for a 20 mile loop up on Syacamore Canyon Trail off of PCH. For her first time on the mountain she did awesome and I conquered an incline without stopping that I previously had to stop 3 times before reaching the peak. My workout habits are rubbing off on her and she is starting to join in on a lot of my activities which I love. She has even joined me with my personal trainer that I go to 3 times a week.
Linn D.
on 6/30/08 1:04 am - Missoula, MT
That's pretty cool!  Cassie's family joined in with her as well, and mine got more active, too. I agree it's a lot nicer doing some of these things with the spouse.  My husband doesn't run or "work out' but a lot of the outdoorsy things he likes to do we almost always do together.  I think it's more fun for both of us. Linn
Most Active