Completed my first Sprint Triathlon Thanks Everyone!

Judi J.
on 6/29/08 8:14 pm - MN
LOL, I'm not even an athlete yet! it really felt good to finish, looking forward to #2!
Chris Zane
on 6/28/08 12:15 pm
I'm really glad that you decided to do it and not sit it out and wonder how it would have been.  Wasn't it fun!!  I love them - especially when it is not so competitive and everyone is just out to have a good time.  I'm not sure you can work enough to make your legs not wobbly coming off the bike.  On my last one, I almost fell as I took my first couple steps off the bike. Anyway- congratulations.
Judi J.
on 6/29/08 8:14 pm - MN
thanks so much! your race reports really helped me. the bucket to sit on was a great tip, thanks!
kypdurran
on 6/29/08 12:12 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

Congrats Judi!  Sounds like you are well on your way to your next tri adventure!

Judi J.
on 6/29/08 8:15 pm - MN
i really appreciate your encouragement! thanks again!
Chris Zane
on 6/30/08 12:26 am
Yea, the bucket was a great idea I got from a friend who is a pretty hard core triathlete. When I'm in the transition area sitting on my overturned bucket, I often get envious glances from the people around me hopping on one foot trying to get their sock over their wet foot. Plus, once it's over, you can use it to carry all your wet clothes home in.
Most Active