Triathlon ladies...enter here...

Sherry_Berry
on 6/26/08 11:26 pm - Dacula, GA
Didn't know if you were interested...but skirt sports is having a 20% off their triathlon print clothes. If you order tri shorts I would size it up one size...everything else seems to fit true to size. You can use my coupon code: SHERRYC to save an additional 15% Oh...and the transition skirt is neat...you attach your # to it during t2 for the run... http://www.skirtsports.com/shop/triathlon.cfm?sid=20080626
donnainhouston
on 6/27/08 12:16 am - League City, TX

Heh, heh... I am a "triathlon lady"  :)

I just want to add that the folks at skirt sports are awesome!  I had a recent experience with them and they made every effort to be more than accommodating.  I know I will be purchasing from them in the future.

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

Sherry_Berry
on 6/27/08 1:47 am - Dacula, GA
The skirt folks are great! My coupon code is good anytime! The triprint sale ends July 4th...
Linn D.
on 6/27/08 4:09 am - Missoula, MT
Thanks Sherry! I ordered a complete outfit from the outlet store last week (I'm cheap) and it should be here on Monday. It is entirely pink!  I did order the transition skirt as well and am looking forward to doing a brick and trying them all on Tuesday. I'll have to let everyone know how it all works out. Linn
Sherry_Berry
on 6/27/08 4:16 am - Dacula, GA
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active