Thursday Workout

Mifiremedic
on 6/26/08 9:57 am - MI
Have I decided to do a race this weekend? Yes, which one, I dont know just yet.. ha ha...

My mind is playing tricks on me. One side of my mind, tells me I'm not ready. But the other side tells me I am. I know I am, but its an important race for the club. I still see myself at 283 lbs, and shouldnt be doing triathlons.

The last few days, my runs havent been very good at all. Its been a struggle. I think its from not eating well, etc. For the past few days, I have been concentrating on eating better (fueling).

I am planning to go out for another run shortly, and will hopefully make up my mind. I know I can do it, because just last week I did the exact same swim, bike and run, without any difficulty. Plus its one thing to go to a triathlon and not know anybody. But its different when you go and many people know you, and you mess up.

Okay, enough of my babbling.... I need to quit being a baby, and get out there and show I can do it...

I swear, I'm not crazy...ha ha

Curt
Linn D.
on 6/26/08 10:21 am - Missoula, MT
Hey Curt,  FYI - I'm sure all of us here are convinced you can do this - and do it well.  I think you just need to bite the bullet and get this first one under your belt.  Some folks just need to do it to convince themselves that they can.  I think you're one of those. Go for it! Linn
MaryS
on 6/26/08 11:18 am - Long Island, NY
I ran 4 miles this morning.  It was a late night and I didn't get a lot of sleep so it was a real victory to get up and run this morning.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

NicoleLynn
on 6/26/08 12:14 pm, edited 6/26/08 12:20 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I took an advanced Vinyasa Flow class tonight and to my surprise I did 3 inversions today Crow pose, Tripod headstand and shoulderstand.  I must say the heat was very helpful to my legs as well!  Oh and I also purchased some hand weights and the Biggest Loser Sculpting video so that I can get my muscles toned up even when I can't make it to the yoga sculpt classes.

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Earl C.
on 6/26/08 12:44 pm - Circleville, OH
8:15 pm to 9 pm @ work gym 5 min warm up Smith Incline press superset Wide Grip Pulldowns Incline Discus Flyes superset Narrow grip Pulldowns 1 Arm DB Side Laterals superset Rope Pulls to Face Decline Situps Earl
Dan_P.
on 6/27/08 12:57 am - Baltimore, MD
3 mile run for me.
Most Active