Thursday Workout

Soft And Lovely
on 6/26/08 4:42 am - IL
4 miles on stationary bike.  Good work out but boring.  But now I'm back off to work for a second shift so I didn't have time for anything else.

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Linn D.
on 6/26/08 4:55 am - Missoula, MT
If you ever get a chance, try a spin class.  They're far from boring AND a great workout! That being said, I did a 50-minute spin class followed by a 4-mile run.  The 6.8 mph speed didn't seem as difficult to maintain today as it did yesterday - even doing a brick.  Some days just feel better... Linn
Judi J.
on 6/26/08 6:02 am - MN
I had swim class this a.m. did a little over a mile of laps varying between the different strokes. planning a 3 mile run tonight, triathlon is saturday, eek!
NicoleLynn
on 6/26/08 12:17 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Judi~Where is your triatholon at?  I see you are from Minnesota as well so I was wondering if it was any where near the Cities?  Good luck this weekend!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Judi J.
on 6/26/08 1:45 pm - MN
Hi Nicole: It is in Perham, way up North, thanks!
Nic M
on 6/27/08 11:54 am
JUDI!!!  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Best of luck to you. I know you'll do really well. I want to hear all about it, OK? I am off to do some running tonight... maybe a bike ride too. A rabbit (apparently a suicidal one) ran out in front of me last night and I almost did a freaking face plant!  So maybe I will just walk-run.  Nicci
Judi J.
on 6/27/08 1:08 pm - MN
Thanks Nicci! I am so unprepared for the run but walking is allowed. Thanks!  Darn those squirrely rabbits!  (don't they know that crazy red heads have the right of way?) judi
Seht
on 6/26/08 6:36 am
8 mile ride hit the weigts for some MUSCLE building.  I have gotten puny with all the rapid weight loss. We are here to  pump you up.   Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Mifiremedic
on 6/26/08 6:57 am - MI
Thanks for asking, I did a 3.1 mile run this morning. And planning to do another 3 miles this evening (when it cools down)..

Linn D.
on 6/26/08 8:10 am - Missoula, MT
Did you decide on doing the race this weekend? Nosy people want to know.
Most Active