hey all, Muukie in da house !!!!

Muukie917
on 6/25/08 5:16 am - Manhattan Beach, CA
hey all, I just wanted to stop by and intro my self. My real name is Denise, but on the internet I go by Muukie.

I have been exercising a lot and wanted to join this board and post what I have been doing.

I am not a professional in this area at all but I have been feeling great so I feel my work out have been working.

Currently I have been doing the following 3 - 5 times a week.

Cardio - Cybex Arc trainer 40 min, I burn between 450 and 560 calories

Than I lift weights, I will post laters today more about that after I get back from the gym.

Well I just wanted to say Hi, and intro my self
    Life should not be measured by the numbers of breathe we take but by                      the moments that take our breathe away....      
                                   PROUD WIFE OF AN US AIRMAN

Linn D.
on 6/25/08 5:49 am - Missoula, MT
Nice to have you! This is a great board and there's lots of folks doing all sorts of different things, some more accomplished than others, but all very inspiring to the rest. Linn
Soft And Lovely
on 6/25/08 7:32 am - IL
Welcome Muukie!  Pull up a virtual chair and soak up the inspiration the wonderful folks here spread.

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Earl C.
on 6/25/08 12:00 pm - Circleville, OH
Hi Muukie, Post away. The more the merrier. Earl
MaryS
on 6/25/08 12:08 pm - Long Island, NY
Hi Muukie, Welcome!  The more of us exercisers the merrier, we really do inspire each other to keep going. Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

puddin2day
on 6/26/08 1:39 am - Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to the exercise board, Denise. 
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Muukie917
on 6/26/08 3:31 am - Manhattan Beach, CA
hey all thanx for welcoming me !!

last night I only did 30 min of cardio and about 40 min of weights. I have been working out really hard to try to kick start my weight loss. It has been kind of slow. I know posting on here will be helpful, as well as reading what others do as well..

Enjoy your work outs all....
    Life should not be measured by the numbers of breathe we take but by                      the moments that take our breathe away....      
                                   PROUD WIFE OF AN US AIRMAN

Most Active