Wednesday's Workout!

Soft And Lovely
on 6/25/08 7:42 am - IL
2 miles walk/run today.  I think I'm ready to try for 2.5 on my next run (Friday)

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Mifiremedic
on 6/25/08 8:58 am - MI
Put me down for a 30 minute, 3.1 mile run this evening.
donnainhouston
on 6/25/08 10:13 am - League City, TX

Had to take the wee one to swim lessons, so I didn't think I'd have time to squeeze anything in.  I managed 30 mintues of intervals.  Yeah, me!

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

Soft And Lovely
on 6/25/08 11:05 am - IL
Took my little one to swim class too!  She just love the water.

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

NicoleLynn
on 6/25/08 12:16 pm - Minneapolis, MN
So, I took Linn's advise and went on a nice walk tonight.  I walked about 3.15 miles in 50 minutes.  It was a gorgeous night out and I walked along a nice wooded path that follows a creek.  I am hoping that it will help my quads to feel better tomorrow so that I can do some yoga. 

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Earl C.
on 6/25/08 12:27 pm - Circleville, OH

45 min workout at work gym

10 min warm up circuit - leg ext, leg curl, leg press, calf press Lunges Straight arm pulldowns superset close grip pushups Earl

Rob S.
on 6/25/08 9:34 pm - DE

Just a one-hour spinning class!  But it was humid and intense.  The instructor finishes with four two-minute high-intensity and high-tension drills.  It's basically give it all you got and don't leave anything on the table.  I almost didn't get in the last 15-seconds of the fourth set, since I exhausted and couldn't see from all of the sweat dripping down on my head.  Oh well, these classes make my outdoor rides almost like a picnic. Rob 

Most Active