Wednesday's Workout!

Sherry_Berry
on 6/24/08 11:42 pm - Dacula, GA
Ok...so, last week I did a one hour sweat test! I sweated a lot...lost a total of 4 pounds, 9 oz of water. I ran the same course I did before...even wore the same outfit. Guess what...I lost 4 pounds, 9 oz AGAIN!. Now maybe coach will BELIEVE me when I tell him I sweat a lot. He thought last test was a fluke. Anyhoo... Good news is I ran the same route I did my crappy run on Sunday...I was 15 minutes faster than 3 days ago. Snort. Sunday's run was the suck!
Mifiremedic
on 6/25/08 12:13 am - MI
I did 13 miles on my bike this morning. Actually it was the ride back home from work. I am about to go out and run a couple miles.

I spent the entire 13 miles, running thru whether or not to do a triathlon this morning. In fact, I think thats all I thought about last night while trying to sleep.

My mind is a very powerful tool, and its a battle to get myself to realize that I am ready. My swimming hasnt come along as well as I had hoped.

With my back problem I had over the past week, I am afraid of a relapse during the triathlon. Its also a MERCRS race, and it means a lot to my tri club. If I dont finish because of my back, then the team gets penalized.

See all the things going thru my brain..

I have given myself till 3pm today to decide what to do..

Curt
Kevin A.
on 6/25/08 12:57 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Woke up at 4am wanting so bad to get back in bed and sleep the whole day away!! But I made to the gym to punish myself for almost flaking out.

Weights~ Abs, Chest, shoulders and Arms!!

45 mintue spin class and a 1 mile run right after!!

I'm getting bored with my workouts. I'm going to have to find my next goal soon!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Soft And Lovely
on 6/25/08 7:40 am - IL
hmm... do i sense a triathon coming?

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

puddin2day
on 6/25/08 2:17 am - Los Angeles, CA
No running for me today.  I am so sore from two days of running.  I had to break up my long run (6.5 miles) into two segments because I just did not have the time.  Tomorrow I will run again.  Tonight, I might ride my bike. Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Dan_P.
on 6/25/08 2:59 am - Baltimore, MD
3 mile run. Nothing flashy.
Scott William
on 6/25/08 4:32 am
Wow.  I lost about 2 lbs in the controlled conditions of a gym. Today: 1 Mile warm up. 20 shot puts 12 discus throws 10 min stretching
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
misstilly
on 6/25/08 4:57 am - Cosby, TN
I feel like a slacker today. I only ran 1 3/4 miles, but I did ride stationary bike 8.1 miles and due my curcuit training. I think this running thing is getting to me cause when I don't do 3.5 -4 miles i feel like i haven't done anything. I am doing a 5K race this Saturday. Sue

215/210/117/120
HW/SW/CW/GOAL  I'M AT MY GOAL

MaryS
on 6/25/08 5:16 am - Long Island, NY
Day off for me.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Linn D.
on 6/25/08 5:46 am - Missoula, MT
Did a 4-mile run.  Bumped the speed up to 6.8 from 6.7.  Looks like I'll need to do this for a couple of weeks because this was tough to keep up!  Did my 4 miles in 35:15. Then, for the SECOND time this week (patting myself on the back), I made it into the pool for my 20 laps (666.666 yards) swimming.  Not interested in increasing the distance until I can do this much  without rest breaks. Linn
Most Active