Monday Workout

NicoleLynn
on 6/23/08 12:17 pm - Minneapolis, MN

Well this evening I took a Yoga Sculpt class since I won't be able to make it to the one on Wednesday night.  For once I actually felt pretty good afterwards!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Sherry_Berry
on 6/23/08 12:55 pm - Dacula, GA
3500M straight swin for me!!!!!
Mifiremedic
on 6/24/08 1:55 am - MI
3500 meter swim (straight?)... You are my hero....Will you send over some of your swimming mojo to me?

Great job
MelissaM39
on 6/23/08 1:11 pm - MI
Well, I was cleared for take off on running and swimming.  I tried to run/walk tonight but it felt like none of my insides were connected to anything.  It hurt.  So, I picked up my pace and did 2 fifteen minute miles.  Tomorrow I am going to wrap up my middle tight and try the run/walk again.  But I did get my 2 miles in and man it feels good!

Linn D.
on 6/23/08 1:39 pm - Missoula, MT
Melissa, When I had my gall bladder out 8 months post-op I was already a runner.  When I tried running again after healing from that, it was tough.  I understand what you're feeling.  One thing that helps is to really concentrate on keeping the tummy musles tight when you do it.  Try not to rely too much on external support because it's really important to keep the core tight when you walk or run.  Your muscles get stronger and it isn't so much of an issue after a little while. You'll get there! Linn
MelissaM39
on 6/23/08 11:11 pm - MI
Thanks Linn...I will try again tonight~!

Earl C.
on 6/23/08 2:50 pm - Circleville, OH
Good work Linn, Me.. 45 min throwing before work 45 min walk at lunch break. Earl
Kevin A.
on 6/23/08 3:18 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
2 mile run with some hill work. Weights chest and back!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active