Monday Workout

Mifiremedic
on 6/23/08 10:24 am - MI
On the days that you drive, be sure to take extra stuff (clothes, etc) for the following days that you will ride your bike. That way you dont have to try and figure out how to attach a suitcase to your bike...

The first ride is always the hardest...

Great Job
Cassie W.
on 6/24/08 8:50 am

Curt, My office already looks like a locker with the extra running gear.  Maybe I'll have to have maintenance construct me a wardrobe and private shower. . .

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Mifiremedic
on 6/24/08 8:59 am - MI
Hey, if thats what it takes to get in a good workout and not smell like it. I'm confident your smart enough to get what you need....

MaryS
on 6/23/08 9:11 am - Long Island, NY

Linn,

You are doing great with your times!  I ran 5 miles this morning in the 1000% humidity we are having today!  It was absolutely disgusting out, but I was really happy I got my run it.

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Linn D.
on 6/23/08 10:42 am - Missoula, MT
Now if I could just convince myself on race day that I can run that fast... What's nice, though, is during the last tri, my mile pace was 9:19 even though I thought I was going much slower. You know, Mary, I want to try to qualify for the NYC marathon without having to do the lottery.  That requires 8 min miles for my age bracket.  That's my goal for 2010. Linn
MaryS
on 6/23/08 12:29 pm - Long Island, NY
Linn, I'm looking forward to seeing you in NYC at the marathon! :) That would be great and it sounds like you are on your way to being able to qualify without the lottery. Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

puddin2day
on 6/23/08 9:43 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hello Everyone, I did a 3.44 mile walk/run with a pace of 14.06/mile.  I am planning to do another run this evening for 3.06 miles for a total of 6.5 miles. I had to do this because I did not get up early enough Sunday.    Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Scott William
on 6/23/08 10:33 am
I lifted today for the first time in a while Today was a push day. Incline bench cable crossovers military press - dumbells lateral raises - dumbells tricep extensions single arm tricep extensions single arm reverse grip hanging cleans - 135/10 155/6
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Rob S.
on 6/23/08 10:50 am - DE
I just finished a double spinnning class from 6-8pm.  It was the last one of the season, since they go to a single spinning format during the summer.  Oh well, time to start finding some long outdoor rdies anyway.  Tomorrow is a two-hour cardio, sculpting, and zumba session to help some people raise awareness for Breast Cancer.  Their team is "Saving the hoots", although my spinning instructor (she of veryt tiny frame) says it is really "Finding the hoots".  Oh, youth.  Rob
Elisa K.
on 6/23/08 11:56 am - Lumberton, NJ
I did back to back dance classes tonight  - 1 hour of ballet, 1 hour of jazz.  Boy, my legs are sore - LOL!!
Most Active