Sunday Workout

Earl C.
on 6/22/08 11:42 am - Circleville, OH
Sunday  Short 30 min workout to get back in the swing of things Smith Incline press superset wide grip pulldowns Close Grip pushups superset Cybex Narrow rows Decline Situps Did my first Highland games Friday.  Main goals were to participate and not place last in at least one event. I acheived my goal, but actually did a lot worse that I thought I would. I did figure out to do these things, I really need to get the implements to practice with. Sat I took off...just beat up, it was a 4 hour competition Friday. Earl
Soft And Lovely
on 6/22/08 11:52 am - IL
What event did you do?  Sorry if I missed it, I'm new.

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Earl C.
on 6/22/08 2:24 pm - Circleville, OH
Let's see... 72 pound stone 60 pound Stone 40 pound Stone 56 pound Weight for distance 28 pound Weight for distance 25 pound Weight for distance 16 pound Hammer Throw 12 pound Hammer Throw I wasn't too bad in the stone throws or Hammer considering I had no technique at all. Weight for distance...I thought I had the technique down but when I had the real implements in my had...they really felt different and I lost everything I had learned. Here's a link to the live feed they had going for a buddy who couldn't make it. I was in one group picture but I'm not seeing it on there now. I'll put a few in my profile page. http://www.davedraper.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/17657/ Good new is I can only get better.  Earl
Linn D.
on 6/22/08 11:59 am - Missoula, MT
Earl, Was that the meet that they throw those wierd really heavy things?  I can't remember all of what you said about it, but I'm sure it was TOUGH!  No wonder you feel beat up. Glad you rested yesterday and hope the next one goes a little easier. Linn
panhead58fl
on 6/22/08 2:45 pm - Barboursville, WV
Went to the local park and ran 6.2 miles walked 1.25, 5/8 mile prior to running and 5/8 after. Did it in 1:00:59, not my best but not bad since my wife and I had been site seeing in the mountains and walking some trails to and from overlooks and such earlier in the day. Tried and did run the last mile fastest, first 3 was kind of slow. Was payng to much attention to my new toy: garmin forerunner 405. I need to get use to all the bells and whistles. pan head
NicoleLynn
on 6/22/08 3:40 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I took today as a rest day, although with all of the up and down the stairs I did helping my mom get ready for my brother's party I did get a little exercise in!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Most Active