Saturday Workout

MaryS
on 6/21/08 1:01 am - Long Island, NY
Today I ran 6.77 miles, it was beautiful for running here this morning.  I have to start getting serious about my running as training will be ramping up for the marathon soon!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Linn D.
on 6/21/08 1:16 am - Missoula, MT
I know what you mean about the training ramping up! I'm still undecided about half or full marathon in Phoenix in January, but have a half coming up in 4 weeks!  I better decide soon, because full-fledged training for the full should start at the end of August. Today will be a rest day, but I've got to mow the lawn.  I won't feel like it after tomorrow's long run.  I'm going to try for 8-9 miles.  I'll report back tomorrow on this... Linn
Mifiremedic
on 6/21/08 4:29 am - MI
I have been put on the disabled list as of right now. I am day to day. I seem to have messed up my back. Looks like I am not doing the first tri of the year this coming weekend. If I can get that knot out of my back, maybe I will still give it a shot...

On my back, but not out, yet...
NicoleLynn
on 6/21/08 8:40 am - Minneapolis, MN
This afternoon I did a run/walk of 3.5 miles in 46 mminutes!  This is the first time I have done my workout in the afternoon as I usually go early in the morning or in the evening, it was different running in the heat, but I did it!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Soft And Lovely
on 6/21/08 12:50 pm - IL
4 mile indoor bike ride.  I bumped up the intensity today and it felt good!

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Cassie W.
on 6/22/08 5:14 am

Ran 7-miles of the 15K Boilermaker course at an average pace of 10:21 in the morning. Took a 5-mile spin on my new bike - a used Giant TCR that really flies.  There's a bit of a learning curve to biking, though.  I keep forgetting that I need to remove my feet from the cages before I stop.  I'm sure there's an accident or two in my future Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active