Friday's Workout!

Scott William
on 6/20/08 5:02 am
Three mile tempo run at 8:40 pace - 4.5 total Then taking the courage from Earl and Linn, I threw for about 45 minutes.  Even though it's been 10 years, it felt like just yesterday.  Now if I could just get anything to land IN the sector!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Linn D.
on 6/20/08 5:27 am - Missoula, MT
Scott, you made me laugh! When I was in school, the pole vaulter's were just to the right of the discus ring and every once in a while I'd let one go way early and nearly get those guys!  I totally get it! I did my last 4-mile recovery run for the week then I was supposed to do a Tai Chi Chih class, but the instructor was gone so we got gentle yoga instead.  It was still a nice relaxing time - which is just what I was looking for. Linn
Soft And Lovely
on 6/20/08 8:29 am, edited 6/20/08 12:33 pm - IL

1.5 mile walk on my combined work breaks. 1.75 mile run because the track closed before i could finish!    Next week I'll be shortening my walking intervals.  I think I can smoosh the run intervals closer together now without dying.

I might do a "hard" mile on the exercise bike tonight.  I'll just turn up the intensity really high and go. ETA biking done.  felt good

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

NicoleLynn
on 6/21/08 6:00 am - Minneapolis, MN

I did power yoga using a new dvd I picked up last night.  All the classes that I wanted to take would have gotten me on the road to late last night as I was headed to my parent's place for the weekend. The workout was an hour long and very similar to one of the classes I take the studio.

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Most Active