AMAZING new protein drink!!!

Deni
on 6/19/08 1:27 am - CA

Ok everybody...there is a brand new protein ESPRESSO drink out there that you HAVE to try!  It was actually developed by a friend of mine and is being produced at our local university. First let me start by saying that I DON'T like protein powders!  I tried countless brands after my surgery, and every one of them made me gag!  So when my friend told me about their new product I was hesitant to try it.  But, being the good friend that I am ( ), I got a can and mixed one up.  OH MY GOSH!!!  I was hooked from the first one!  I would have NEVER guessed that it was a protein because you cannot taste the protein AT All!!   It tastes like a wonderful, creamy mocha. I know there is another protein coffee drink out there, and I have tried all of the flavors.  I liked it alright, but still nothing to write home about!   Plus if it gets warm it tasted horrible!  (at least to me).  Well this one is awesome hot or cold!  And it is made with  real espresso, not instant coffee.  The drink is called CLICK.  A 12 oz drink has 15 grams of protein, 120 calories, and only 1.5 grams of fat!  One can has 10 servings and is $19.99 (but keep reading!!).  I am sharing this with you because I know how hard it is to find something that is good for our little protein needing selves that actually tastes amazing!  I was so excited about it to my friend, and went on and on about this forum and how much I thought people just like me could use something like this, that she has agreed to letting us use an in-house promo code!!! Shhhhhh!! The website is www.drinkclick.com.  If you use promo code RnRCLICKOn you can get it for just $17.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!!  Hello!!!  Amazing deal!!  And trust me, order more than one!!!  I have been going through a can a week and don't plan on stopping anytime soon!  Okay, that's my two cents!  Try it or not, it's up to you. But I promise if you do you won't be disappointed!!  If you want to ask me any questions, email me at [email protected]. Have an awesome day!!  Deni

Most Active