Monday Workout

Dan_P.
on 6/16/08 5:02 am - Baltimore, MD
3 mile run.  Gearing up for the inaugural Baltimore 10 miler this Saturday.
Soft And Lovely
on 6/16/08 5:31 am - IL

2 mile walk/run.  I wasn't trusting the mile markers on the trail I usually take so I went and ran on a track.  2 miles is a much more accurate measure of my ability.

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Linn D.
on 6/16/08 5:34 am - Missoula, MT
I did a 4-mile run this morning.  Got some sore muscles that I was hoping to work the stiffness out of. I did push up the speed on the tread again this morning.  Did all 4 miles at 6.7 and it took just under 36 minutes.   Linn
NicoleLynn
on 6/16/08 11:42 am - Minneapolis, MN
I took an advanced level Vinyasa Yoga class this evening!  I received a great compliment from my teacher after class, she told me that I looked really good and that she could really see the dedication and work I had been putting in to my yoga.  I also had 2 big breakthroughs in class I got into Floor Bow pose without using a strap and got 1/2 way into a headstand inversion I was so close I am hoping in a week to be able to do a full inversion.  I am so loving yoga, but I need to remember to do my running/walking as well.

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Dan_P.
on 6/16/08 10:29 pm - Baltimore, MD
Congrats on your yoga success! I'm impressed that anyone has the patience and flexibility for yoga/pilates. Headstand inversions? Yikes.
Deanna34
on 6/17/08 12:51 am - Salem, OR
I walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill at the gym.  I'm trying to get my pulled muscle back to functioning properly!!!  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Earl C.
on 6/17/08 1:38 am - Circleville, OH
12:45 pm to 1:30 pm @ barbell club 5 min warm up Front Squats with bands Lunges Leg press Hanging leg raises Earl
Most Active