Ipod music for eliptical

AnnR
on 6/14/08 6:57 am - NH
Hi all,

Can you suggest some good upbeat good tempo music for working out on the eliptical? I have a workout playlist on my ipod now - but a lot of them are good for walking but I need a faster tempo music for when i'm on the eliptical. Suggestions welcome - I have about $10 on my itunes ready to be spent now.

Ann
Scott William
on 6/14/08 11:52 pm

Thats a tough one because everyones tastes are so different.  I personally like the rocky stuff but mostly it's just assorted songs that I pick from the top 10 list every month or so.

Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Soft And Lovely
on 6/15/08 7:57 am - IL
I haven't used my eliptical in a while but last time I did I went with disco!  (Yes, I am a self confessed nerd.)

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

mrsmolly06
on 6/15/08 9:52 pm - NY
Try the Daft Punk music.  My hubby and daughter love it, it's very techno and very Fast beats.  Lots of base to get you moving!
1texasmom
on 6/15/08 11:27 pm
The fitness magazine website always has a playlist.  There are several options all with upbeat music.  I like to get their ideas and go from there becuase I'm terrible about knowing the names of songs.  Other time I just check what the most popular downloads are on iTunes and use those.  Just for kicks here are a few I have right now...Barbie Girl, Suddenly I see, Jump. Shut Up and Drive, Bang the Drum All Day, Double Vision, Getin Jiggy Wit It and It's Raining Men. 

RNY: 11/19/07

SW:260

LW: 140 (January 09)

CW: 180

GW: 155-160

Most Active