Tri number 10 of the year under my belt... Race report and pics.

kypdurran
on 6/11/08 8:32 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Hey guys!   I completed my 10th triathlon of the year over the weekend at the Heatwave Classic Triathlon in Jackson, MS.   It was a great race and I wanted to share my race report and pics with you guys. 

http://www.team464.com/heatwave2008/

I race to COMPLETE not to COMPETE! 

Chad

Seht
on 6/11/08 8:55 am
Damn Chad, you are a machine! Great work. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Deanna34
on 6/11/08 9:23 am - Salem, OR
Once again, Chad, you are totally amazing!!!  I wouldn't be suprised to see your stories printed in Runners World some day ... you are truly a gifted writer! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Soft And Lovely
on 6/11/08 10:13 am - IL
Awsome report!  I hope you keep writing them because I love reading them!

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Linn D.
on 6/11/08 10:55 am - Missoula, MT
Congratulations Chad!   I'm a firm believer that perseverence is a much greater virtue than patience!  You did great!      Linn
Mifiremedic
on 6/11/08 11:10 am - MI
Chad, Great job. Youre a true inspiration... Your reports are so enjoyable.. Keep it up Curt
marsheeeee
on 6/12/08 2:39 am - Jackson, MS
Good work, Chad!  I live in Jackson, so I KNOW exactly what you were facing weather-wise.  (Of course, that's why it's called the Heatwave Triathlon, duh!)   I am in a group training for the Chicago marathon, and we do our training on some of the same trails you ran on.  You are right - there is some beautiful scenery and some even more beautiful shade on those trails.  If I'm not training next year, I'll see about volunteering for the Heatwave so I can be out there supporting you and the others.   Let us know on this forum next year if you're coming up for this - I'll make sure I'm out there cheering on my fellow WLSer.   I, too, love reading your accounts of the races.  They are very encouraging for folks like me.  Thanks for sharing them with us. Marcia
Judi J.
on 6/12/08 3:55 am - MN
thanks for the report. posts like this help keep me motivated!
Most Active