HAPPY Birthday to Jeremy Gentles

Cathy W.
on 6/10/08 12:02 am, edited 6/10/08 12:03 am
Hi Everyone, Today is Jeremy Gentles' birthday, the OH Exercise and Fitness Expert!  He does so much for all of us as OH Members and on this board that I wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! He'll probably celebrate it running a marathon! If you'd like to send your birthday greeting to him, post it here and you can send him a birthday PM at: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/jeremygentles/ Have a happy day! Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

donnainhouston
on 6/10/08 12:51 am - League City, TX
Happy birthday Jeremy!  Thanks always for your information -- it's helps us live better year-to-year! Enjoy  your day! Donna
JeremyGentles
on 6/10/08 1:36 am - Johnson City, TN
Thank you Donna...I hope you are doing well.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Earl C.
on 6/10/08 1:53 am - Circleville, OH
Happy Birthday Jeremy! Earl
JeremyGentles
on 6/10/08 6:31 am - Johnson City, TN
Thanks Earl...I will certainly have a cold one tonight.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS

puddin2day
on 6/10/08 3:38 am - Los Angeles, CA
Happy Birthday, Jeremy.  You are an inspriration to a lot of people. Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

JeremyGentles
on 6/10/08 6:32 am - Johnson City, TN
Thanks Kim....I hope all is going well for you! Let me know if you ever need anything.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS

JeremyGentles
on 6/10/08 1:07 am, edited 6/10/08 1:29 am - Johnson City, TN
Man that Cathy always has to "OUT" me. Thank you as always Cathy and any day I hear from you is a Happy Day! HAHAHA Just don't know about the marathon thing....sounds like too much work!

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS

Cathy W.
on 6/10/08 1:17 am
Hi Birthday Man, I know you don't like running....why do you think I said that??!!!  I know you're spending the day in your Lazy Boy chair watching repeat episodes of "The Biggest Loser" show. You're responsible for the decreased sales of Power Crunch bars and the decrease in sales for ridiculous exercise equipment junk.  Seriously, thank you for all of the fantastic information and education you've given to me on exercise and fitness.  You've motivated me to be even more successful.   Have a day that is as wonderful as you are!! Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

Kathy S.
on 6/10/08 1:37 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. J   
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes Myspace Codes
Working out keeps you young Comments Take care, Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active