Monday Workout

Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 11:42 am - MI
Deanna,

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about. Your my favorite person from Oregon. Well your the only person I know froom Oregon, but thats not the point.

Oh so go ahead and jump on the pink bandwagon. I suppose you have the pink shoes that Linn is looking for.

Curt

Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 8:30 am - MI
Dan, I did 4 miles this morning before work. Oh and I did my run at 0600am, before the heat arrived..
Soft And Lovely
on 6/9/08 8:41 am - IL

Walk/run 2/1 for 30 mins! 

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

Cassie W.
on 6/9/08 9:18 am

I should have followed in Dan's footsteps and taken my run inside.  I foolishly tried to run in 98-degree heat this afternoon.  I ran 2, walked 2.  It was too darn hot for anything more.  Fortunately, I ran across a guy washing his car and was able to get a quick drink from the water hose.  Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 9:23 am - MI
"Fortunately, I ran across a guy washing his car and was able to get a quick drink from the water hose."

ummmmm, ughhhhhhh, nevermind that is just too easy... ha ha
Cassie W.
on 6/9/08 9:28 am

Yeah . . . there was certainly a smirk on the guy's face when I innocently asked for a sip . . .

Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 9:34 am - MI
I bet the smirk wasnt the only thing on his mind.. ha ha.. Did you say innocently?
Cassie W.
on 6/9/08 9:42 am

Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 9:44 am - MI
uh huh
liz A.
on 6/9/08 9:33 am
none.   these storm****ting Michigan have caused for me to have to work 12-14 hr days.   booooooooo!!!!

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Most Active