Monday Workout

Dan_P.
on 6/9/08 6:37 am - Baltimore, MD
3 Mile run. Treadmill. Ain't messing around with 97 degree heat in downtown. Uh huh. No way.
Linn D.
on 6/9/08 7:06 am - Missoula, MT
5-mile run for me this morning - also on the treadmill.  Speed set to 6.6.  Got sore feet so I got me down to the runner's store for some new shoes!  While I was there I also got my outfit for the tri this weekend!         Linn
Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 8:31 am - MI
Your outfit? Its not a prom.. haha
Linn D.
on 6/9/08 8:57 am - Missoula, MT
Curt, you mke me laugh out loud!  No it's not the prom (never actually went to one), but even us old ladies want to look good!  It's also the quick dry fabric especially for doing tris - and 2 shades of pink.   I like it!
Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 9:03 am - MI
PINK? For a triathlon? That color sure isnt very cool looking. Oh, and I'm glad you like my sense of humor. Someone else on here doesnt get my sense of humor and continually calls me names.... If she isnt careful I will tell my Mommy on her...
Linn D.
on 6/9/08 9:11 am - Missoula, MT
Pink may not be cool for a tough guy like you, but I LIKE IT!  I'm a blond, and most blonds look good in pink - especially when they're tan.  The only problem is the top doesn't match my shoes (they're blue), and the bike I'm using is red.  What's a gal to do...
Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 9:15 am - MI
Well sounds to me you  need to go buy a new bike and some new shoes. Even someone from Michigan can solve that problem.. I would hate for everything not to match 100%.
Linn D.
on 6/9/08 9:24 am - Missoula, MT
Yeah, I'd like for everything to match, but the shoes that match didn't fit my feet.  Plus, I'll be damned if I'm going to wear green!  A bike will be in the works either late this summer or maybe early next year.  It was pretty painful buying 2 pairs of shoes and the tops, but as I've mentioned (and you've commented on),  after the last one I'm not fussing with any changes of clothes!  Besides that, us Montana broads know how to make do with what we have be it clothes, tools, duck tape...
Mifiremedic
on 6/9/08 9:25 am - MI
I'm afraid to ask anymore questions. ha ha
Deanna34
on 6/9/08 9:49 am - Salem, OR
Curt, I know you are talking about ME!  You are so mean to me!  What did I ever do to deserve this kind of humiliation?  Geesh!  Oh, and by the way, I totally agree with Linn that pink is IN!!! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active