Governor's Cup 10K

Dan_P.
on 6/9/08 1:30 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey Linn. Congrats on a great fun run!  I'm running something called the "Dreaded Druid Hills" in a couple of weeks. A 5 miler around the zoo. Apparently it's about a mile and a half up at one point. I'm thinking of just muttering "I think I can" over and over again. If nothing else it should get a laugh or two. -Dan 
Linn D.
on 6/9/08 4:22 am - Missoula, MT
Thanks Dan!  You know what I say to myself sometimes?  I love Finding Nemo and tend to repeat, "just keep swimming (or running)."  It makes me giggle every time, which also makes it easier to keep going.     Linn
Deanna34
on 6/9/08 3:45 am - Salem, OR
On my gosh, Linn!  That is a fabulous time!  Wow, you are a fast runner!  My half marathon is next weekend, the 14th.  The course is supposed to have "rolling hills" for the first 7 miles.  Oh joy!!! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Linn D.
on 6/9/08 4:17 am - Missoula, MT
Thanks Deanna.      I thought your race was this weekend also and I couldn't wait to see how it went for you.  I knew we both had one the same weekend - I guess it's next weekend.  If it's rolling hills, you should get as much downhill as up.  You'll do great!  Enjoy it (as much as you can) as a really neat accomplishment.  You've trained for it, and it'll soon be something you can say you've completed!          Linn
puddin2day
on 6/9/08 8:26 am - Los Angeles, CA
Linn, You did a great job and you are a fast runner.  Go girl. Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Linn D.
on 6/9/08 9:13 am - Missoula, MT
Thanks Kim.  I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing.  Is your energy level any better yet?  It sounds like you're doing better from your posts, though.      Linn
puddin2day
on 6/9/08 9:18 am - Los Angeles, CA
Linn, My energy level is better.  I don't conk out before my run is up.  I have to get back on schedule with my running though; last week I was so busy.  Thank you for asking. Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

~Becky~
on 6/10/08 4:19 am - Little Rock Area, AR
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings~
Becky
Most Active