Wednesday workout

Scott William
on 6/4/08 2:34 am
Today, I did 4 miles total and in that I did 4 1/2 mile repeats at 7 min pace.  I wanted to lift but ran out of time.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Mifiremedic
on 6/4/08 2:39 am - MI
Scott,

I have did a short OWS this morning, and starting to get used to the wetsuit and the cold water.

I just recently got back from a 6 mile run, and I did it in 50 minutes. The stars must aligned just right or something, because that is by far the fastest time that Ive done 6 miles...

Great Wednesday workout yourself...
Scott William
on 6/4/08 2:49 am
Wow, great stuff.  I can't do a 50 minute 10K.  Keep up the good work. BTW, what is OWS stand for.
Scott

Mifiremedic
on 6/4/08 2:50 am - MI
Open Water Swim... For those people in the Northwest, it means swimming in a lake or ocean...
Cassie W.
on 6/4/08 12:22 pm
Great times Scott and Curt! Today was 3.1 miles at an even pace of about 10:18.  Then I volunteered tracking the top runners at the local development runs.  It was amazing watching them come in so fast  . . . and with such different strides. Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Seht
on 6/4/08 6:05 am
my workout is going to be all broken up today. 3 mile bike ride to work after work 1 mile ride to the gym hit the weights 4 mile ride to get home. 5 minute ride in the car to the bike shop to get a new seat and some riding pants. ugh. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

wjoegreen
on 6/4/08 6:59 am - Colonial Heights, VA
and in that sequence.  I love the logic; (sounds painful).  (necessity the mother of invention)
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Earl C.
on 6/4/08 1:55 pm - Circleville, OH
Threw for an hour at lunch today. Earl
Scott William
on 6/5/08 1:59 am
Earl, I signed up to throw in my local state games this year.  I just can't find time to practice without bringing something else to a hault.  Hopefully soon, I can.
Scott

Earl C.
on 6/5/08 4:14 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Scott, I know what you mean. I have too many goals and they just don't jive with each other. So Weight training is kind of maintenance level right now with the bread and butter Front Squats, Benching and overhead work and a little upper back a  couple of days a week. Working on technique is more important during the season. Just not going to get that much stronger in a couple of months at this point. You'd be surprised what a ab and cardio workout throwing is. Throw...jog or sprint out to pick it up and come back, throw, sprint, throw sprint...my abs are shot after every throwing session. Especially after the highland games stuff with the 28# weight and 56 # weight. Killer. Good luck. If you need any help let me know. Earl
Most Active