Tuesday Workout

Linn D.
on 6/3/08 9:59 am - Missoula, MT
OK, since we seem to have some slumpage, lets the rest of us try to motivate!  I've also noticed that there haven't been as many postings lately.  Even if all you did was walk to the store, lets all keep each other on track!      I did an early morning spin class and a 4-mile run right after.  Then I mowed the lawn this afternoon.      Linn
Mifiremedic
on 6/3/08 11:34 am - MI
Sad to say, I havent done a darn thing today. Was suppose to ride my bike to work, but the darn weather man named Keith, said it's going to rain "any moment" so I decided not to ride for fear of melting..

I hope to make up for it tomorrow, by doing a mock triathlon....

Linn D.
on 6/3/08 12:05 pm - Missoula, MT
I doubt you'd melt!  My husband says he doesn't like the rain because he's afraid it'll dilute his sourness.  From what I read, you're probably a lot like my husband - including the sense of humor.  I just wanted you to know that I was going to take yesterday as a rest day after my long run, but you and your wetsuit shamed me into swimming...   Have a good mock tri tomorrow!  I AM taking tomorrow as a rest day (I think).      Linn
Mifiremedic
on 6/3/08 12:08 pm - MI
I most certainly will melt. I dont one sour bone in my body, I am total sweetness.
Linn D.
on 6/4/08 2:19 am - Missoula, MT
I saw this last night and refrained from commenting in return, so...     I will concede to your sweetness!      Linn
Mifiremedic
on 6/4/08 2:21 am - MI
I'm glad someone finally sees that I am sweet. I tell many people that I am total sweetness, but I get that stupid look instead.. Once again thank you....
Rob S.
on 6/4/08 1:06 am - DE
Last night I was feeling so guilty about complaining about  knee pain and tight hamstrings I thought about maybe taking the day off, but I decided to take a walk.  It turned into a 10-mile walk.  I used my garmin to capture the route since I'll need to run it soon.  I felt fairly stimulated when I got home, and decided that the only options left were to clean the house or go to the gym.  So I went to the gym.  I ran on the (uggghhh) treadmill for 55-minutes.  Not fast (5.7), but steady.  A few times I thought about adapting to the run-walk method, but then the person next to me got on and started sprinting for about 10-minutes, and got me remotivated to just keep running.  I actually went through three people on the left, and four on the right treadmills, before I stopped.  The knee actually feels better this morning.   I do need to get a life or at least find out if our televsion still works! Rob
Deanna34
on 6/4/08 1:41 am - Salem, OR
I sat on my butt most of the day trying to get my bum knee and leg to feel better.  Luckily it does feel better this morning so I'm going back to the gym to try to run (slowly) tonight!   --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Mifiremedic
on 6/4/08 2:16 am - MI
Hope you werent sitting on the couch feeling sorry for yourself and eating cookies....
Deanna34
on 6/4/08 2:26 am - Salem, OR
Hey Curt, are you spying on me now????   --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active