San Diego Marathon Report

Chris Zane
on 6/3/08 9:35 am
Kevin, you are totally AWESOME.  Great job.  Way to take 1 hour plus off your time.  That is incredible.
tarateacher
on 6/8/08 5:12 am
RNY on 08/07/07 with
Kevin - my husband has run 3 amrathons and each time I'd get goosebumps and wnat to run one with him.  Now I think I might have to do it.  I;ve run 5ks with him, a 10k and now we are trianing for a half mara in AUg.  Now - I'm thinking that full mara may not be out of the question.  I'm definitely waitning tilt he ahlf is over before committing but I'm getting that feeling in my gut that I want to do it.   Hey - Scott - when is the Disney marathons?  That might make it easier! Tara

Tara

Kevin A.
on 6/8/08 2:35 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Hey Tara,

A full marathon is not out of the question. You already have a husband that know what it like to run 3 marathon. Now it up to you to decide if you really want ot do it. Then go for it!!! Training for a marathon is the hardest thing I ever done and I can't say I got the runner high after the finish but I do like the feeling of pushing myself longer than I ever thought I could.

Best wishes on your journey!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active