San Diego Marathon Report

Kevin A.
on 6/3/08 1:03 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Thanks Mary!! It is amazing how much better I felt this marathon.

My running partner want to put our names in the lottory for New York marathon!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
MaryS
on 6/3/08 1:36 am - Long Island, NY

You should do it!  I don't think there is much time left for this year's lottery.  It is so much fun!!!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

puddin2day
on 6/3/08 2:05 am - Los Angeles, CA
Kevin, I am so proud of you!  I loved reading your race report.   Wow!  There are no words. Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Kevin A.
on 6/3/08 3:36 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Thanks Kimmie!! Now you know what to expect for your first marathon!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
puddin2day
on 6/3/08 3:37 am - Los Angeles, CA
Well, I will be experiencing half of that this coming October.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Monica P.
on 6/3/08 2:27 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

I am SO PROUD of you Kevin!!!!!  Of course, you did have an amazing pit crew cheering you on. :)  You continue to inspire me, keep on runnin'!

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Kirsten :-)
on 6/3/08 2:32 am - Agoura Hills, CA
on 6/3/08 2:33 am - Agoura Hills, CA
He had the BEST crew ever!  LOL
Kevin A.
on 6/3/08 3:45 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Thanks Monica!! Yea my pit crew is the best. I told her to just stay at the hotel which was one block away from mile 17!! But she wanted to run around all day chasing me!!

Just keep running you will get where ever you want to go!!
on 6/3/08 2:34 am - Agoura Hills, CA
You did awesome!!!!  I need a crew for Las Vegas....so it's payback time baby!!!!  Unless of course you want to run with me! :-P
Most Active