MP3 players

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/08 8:04 am - Concord, NC

I left my Sanyo MP3 player on a flight to St Louis last week . I liked that player, but thinking there might be something better for exercising. Does anyone have any suggestions on a new one to use while exercising that wont brake the bank??  I like to make playlist and would like an FM tuner(have to have the Acoustic Storm on the Sunday morning jaunts) Anyone have any experience with the IPOD that talks to your Nikes?  Thanks in advance!!

Seht
on 6/2/08 9:12 am
I had to experiment with mp3 players recently after I washed my little ipod. I am now using a sansa it has an fm tuner built into it. I like it well enough and it was much less than getting another ipod. So was the jogging sleve that attaches the ipod to your arm. I have not tried the ipod with the shoe connection, but it is tech/geeky enough that I want to.  I also want the watch that can control the ipod so you can change channels and volume etc. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Scott William
on 6/2/08 9:34 pm
I just use the regular Ipod with no bells and whistles.  Besides that, Nike doesn't make any shoes that are motion controled with lots of cushion that I run in.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Seht
on 6/2/08 9:47 pm
good point on the shoes,  Nike tends to run smaller in the width as well and often I can't find them that fit me.  New Balance on the other hand runs larger and I don't have that problem with them. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

nursekrista35
on 6/7/08 10:30 am - louisville, OH
GO FOR THE SANSA DISC IT WORKS GREAT AND LIGHTWEIGHT FOR RUNNING AND HAS A FM RADIO TO. GOT MINE AT WALMART FOR LIKE 40.00 BUCKS....
Most Active