Sunday exercise ...

MaryS
on 6/1/08 9:37 am - Long Island, NY
Deanna - You are a tough chick working through cramps and blisters - kudos to you!  I did my biathlon today.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Earl C.
on 6/1/08 12:39 pm - Circleville, OH
Good job Deanna. I forget where I left off on here. Been busy throwing and  yard work projects. Sunday 1:15 to 1:40 pm @ barbell club Flat DB Press Incline Discus Flyes superset hanging leg raises 9:15 pm to 10 pm @ work gym 1 Arm DB Press 1 Arm DB laterals Wide Grip Pulldowns Inverted rows Rope pulls to face. Earl
NicoleLynn
on 6/1/08 2:05 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Great job Deanna, what a trooper to run with the cramp for the majority of your run, talk about mind over matter you are a great inspiration!  I played with horses, I know not much of a workout, but I spent the majority of my day at a bbq, and then at dinner with my younger siblings so by the time I got homeit was too late to exercise since I get a burst of energy after I exercise and would be up past midnight!  Tomorrow I will do better because I have an advanced vinyasa flow class.

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Dan_P.
on 6/2/08 4:42 am - Baltimore, MD
7.3 mile run on Sunday. Regular pace.
Kevin A.
on 6/3/08 1:09 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I ran/walked 26.2 miles Sunday!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active