Friday workout

NicoleLynn
on 5/30/08 11:08 am - Minneapolis, MN
Tonight I really gave myself a challenge and took 75 minute yoga sculpt class...yoga plus weights!  Yikes I didn't know my muscles could burn without spontaneously combusting!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Linn D.
on 5/30/08 11:58 am - Missoula, MT
I just did a short 35-minute run this morning.  Had some cramping to deal with, so decided to cut it short and try for a long one this weekend (along with some swimming).   Linn
liz A.
on 5/30/08 12:47 pm

I did what I'm calling a "fun run"...an oxymoron for sure.

I ran/walked 5k.  I have no clue how much of that was running vs. walking....and really didnt care.  I challenged myself by hitting some hills, speedwork, running a bit further when I wanted to walk, worked on my stride & breathing & form, &  just enjoyed being outside vs. on the treadmill.  

I'm kind of proud of me, cause I was battling some inner demons today & frankly...I kicked their booty.

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

NicoleLynn
on 5/30/08 1:56 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Way to go!  Sounds like you had a great run/walk today.  I am finding that it is amazing how much crap workingout really gets rid of.  I hope you have a great weekend!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Mifiremedic
on 5/31/08 7:39 am - MI
Hey neighbor,

Great way to get back to the running. Before long you will be running a 10K without hardly sweating.

Maybe the demons have something to do with the weather outside.. I am as well...
Cassie W.
on 5/30/08 8:05 pm

Friday was a 45-minute walk with the dog.  I was really tempted to run, but I was good and stuck to the recovery plan. Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

MaryS
on 5/30/08 11:17 pm - Long Island, NY
Yesterday was a good day for exercise. I walked for 30 min at lunch, ran 4 miles then went out for dinner with dh. We walked to the restaurant so I got in another 20 min of walking.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Scott William
on 5/31/08 6:45 am
5 mile run.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active