Last Minute Entry To The San Diego Rock IN Roll Marathon

Kevin A.
on 5/30/08 7:12 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Thanks Mary!! I'll try to take it nice and slow!!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Kirsten :-)
on 5/30/08 3:46 am - Agoura Hills, CA
I just stopped over here to see if you had posted, or if I was going to have to out you!  LOL You will finish.....but you will not beat MY time!!!!!!    Seriously....if you do beat it....you know I'd be happy for you!  Thanks for taking my entry.  It's going to be hard to be out there on the course and not being able to run, but I'm sure I will have a blast cheering you on.  Plus, it will help to think that next time I'm out there running I will be doing it with a nice flat tummy and cute booty!  LOL
Kevin A.
on 5/30/08 7:19 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
You be back running very soon!! Just not as fast as me!!! If I'm close you know I'm going to your time!!! Just kidding!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Linn D.
on 5/30/08 10:39 am - Missoula, MT
Cool Beans, Dude!  That's one I want to do eventually.  I've done Arizona, and the Rock and Rolls are pretty neat and very well run.  I'm sure you will do fabulously!   Linn
Cassie W.
on 5/31/08 11:40 am

Kevin, You know what it's going to take to finish.  I'm sure the music on the course will help keep you movin' mile after mile.  Good luck.  I can't wait to hear this tale. Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active