The MOST FUN workeout DVD

Estherm
on 5/29/08 8:49 am
OK So you must have guessed it. I hate doing excersice (or even moving!) But I really have to start getting into shape. Which DVD would you recommend for Aerobics or any other workeout? It cannot be boring!!
NicoleLynn
on 5/29/08 11:40 am - Minneapolis, MN
If you are just starting out with exercise I would reccommend the Walk Away the Pounds videos.  If you get the DVDs there are 4 different workouts on it which will also help to keep things interesting!  The woman who leads the workout is Leslie Sansone and while she can be a little cheesy at times the music is great and she keeps ya moving.  Don't be turned away by thinking all you will do is walk in place there is much more including knee lifts, kicks, kick backs, and side steps along with working the upper body as well.  The DVDs usually have one long workout a toning workout using resistance bands and weights and a walk/jog interval workout.  I really enjoyed them when I first started exercising.  HOWEVER it is almost summer get outside and walk or run or bike or a combination of these and get some fresh air and vitamin D from the sun!  To keep this interesting get an mp3 player/ipod and put lots of fun music on it and explore different routes.  I would save the videos for rainy, cold days.  ~Nicole

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Most Active