Thursday workout

Scott William
on 5/29/08 9:45 pm
Rob, That's funny that you mention the Phili half.  I was thinking about doing the full there in prep for the Goofy.  I know I won't run fast at Disney so I want to try for a PR perhaps at Phili and be able to coast into Disney.  I guess I should make a decison soon.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Deanna34
on 5/29/08 12:39 pm - Salem, OR
I ran 3 miles at the gym doing speed intervals.  I'm now having problems with a sore foot so tomorrow is definately a rest day for me.  I think my body is punishing me! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

NicoleLynn
on 5/29/08 1:33 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Deanna~I think your body is trying to tell you something.  Glad to hear you are taking a rest day tommorrow, you deserve it!  ~Nicole

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

MaryS
on 5/29/08 10:24 pm - Long Island, NY
I worked out with my trainer.  We get mad at each other, him for me not having good form and me for him not recognizing my efforts.  I think one of these days my workouts might turn into a boxing match.   I also did 25 min on the stationary bike.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Dan_P.
on 5/29/08 10:36 pm - Baltimore, MD
3 mile run yesterday. First time in a week. Felt great.
Seht
on 5/30/08 4:45 am
Tried to break up my routine Thursday, it was getting a little boring. I started with a 4 mile ride on the stationary bike, then I hit the weights for a few minutes, then on to a walk of a mile,  followed by more weights, then a run of a mile. It was nice to change things up a bit, but it didn't have the satisfying feeling of running a few miles non stop. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active