Wednesday Workout

Linn D.
on 5/29/08 1:51 am - Missoula, MT
Nicole, I've only been back running since last September when I started training for my marathon.  I had a hamstring pull that kept me away for over a year, so it's nice to be back close to where I was when I had to stop.  I started back running at 5.5 which is about an 11-minute mile, 6.0 is a 10-minute mile.  When I stopped running I was able to do sub-28 minute 5k's and 55 minute 10k's.  I'm not quite there yet (which is why I'm working on speed), but hopefully soon.  I'm thinking about another half marathon in July, so it's time to start building up the miles also!   Linn
Scott William
on 5/28/08 9:55 pm
I had a busy day so I did a quick 2.2 mile run before my son came over at 6:45am.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
panhead58fl
on 5/28/08 11:11 pm - Barboursville, WV

I did a little over 3.5 miles on the treadmill. First .25 walking to warm up then started off at a slow 5 mph for a minute or two and then 5.5 to finish the second .25, cranked it up to 6 mph and 6% grade for the next .5 mile. Slowed down to 5.5 and 0 % grade for .25. Next I cranked it up to 6 % again and ran at 6.5 for .5. back down to 0 and 6 mph for .25. One more .25 at 6 % and this time at 7 mph. Ran the the rest at 6 mph and the last .25 walked for a cool down. I was a little sore last night but feeling much better this am.  pan head

Most Active