Funny moment

NicoleLynn
on 5/28/08 1:52 pm - Minneapolis, MN
Tonight my little sister, texted me on my cell pone that she thought she was going to have a heart attack when I asked why she responded that she had just finished a spinning class!  I have not been brave enough to try one yet (maybe in a couple of months).  She said that the class was beyond brutal and that her gluets were aching...she has softball practice tomorrow night so she is hoping to have recovered at least a little bit. 

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Mifiremedic
on 5/28/08 8:40 pm - MI
Yes, Spinning class can be rough the first day, but everyday afterwards is so much easier. Your first day will be rough whether you do it today or 6 months from now..

So give it a shot and I'm sure you will go back again..
MaryS
on 5/28/08 10:29 pm - Long Island, NY
Spinning is so much fun - you should definitely try it!  You can adjust the tension on the bike to suit your level and also you can sit rather than stand, so you have a lot of control over how hard the class is.  For the classes I've been to the room is dark, so you don't have to worry about whether or not anyone can see what you are doing.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

NicoleLynn
on 5/29/08 6:32 am - Minneapolis, MN
If ever I switch back to the YWCA from the yoga studio I think I will give it a try!  My little sis said that she is going to start going every week!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Linn D.
on 5/29/08 2:21 am - Missoula, MT
I also love my spinning classes!  Where I go, most of the same ladies go to classes at the same times, and it really becomes quite a social affair also.  I enjoy the classes because they really are as challenging as you want them to be, but I've also created some good friendships as well.  Hope you give it a go one of these days!   Linn
Most Active