Tuesday Workout

Linn D.
on 5/27/08 8:35 am - Missoula, MT
Hey all, with all the races going on, I know you are all training!  So what did everyone do today?  I did a spin class followed by a 30-min run (3.25 mi).  Great workout!  Then this afternoon I got my upper body strength training taken care of by mowing the lawn (I have a push mower, a corner lot, and had 2 weeks worth of grass).  Hope all your workouts are fantastic!  Linn
Mifiremedic
on 5/27/08 8:49 am - MI
Linn,

I did a 4 mile run, which was the first in about 2 weeks. I am struggling with a foot problem, and thought I had them figured out. Well like a dummy, I place my new orthotics in my new shoes and set off for a 6 mile run. Well after about a mile, my foot was killing me from the new orthotics and shoes. So I ended up walking about half or a third. I forced myself to run the last part of it...

If I can get my work done, I will go out for a repeat run, without the orthotics/inserts..

Things have to get better

Curt
puddin2day
on 5/27/08 9:20 am - Los Angeles, CA
When I get home, I plan on doing a 30 min run.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Deanna34
on 5/27/08 9:35 am - Salem, OR
I managed to spend 30 minutes on the treadmill until my body was screaming at me to stop.  I don't know why I'm so sore and exhausted lately.  Ugh!   --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

NicoleLynn
on 5/27/08 1:52 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I did a one hour Hot Power Fusion class tonight.  It is an interesting class because it combines hot or Bikram yoga with vinyasa/flow yoga.  It felt really good after having 5 days of no yoga.  ~Nicole

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Most Active