Wednesday Workout

Linn D.
on 5/21/08 10:49 am - Missoula, MT
After sitting in a car for 4 days, I was happy to be home last night and the gym this morning!  I did a 45 min spin class then got on the treadmill for a 40-min run (all at 6.5 for 4.33 mi).  Hamstring felt better, but I didn't push for speed just yet - maybe next week.  Linn
KTBee
on 5/21/08 1:27 pm
I checked out a new gym.  I biked there and back.  I worked out on cybex machines for an hour and half and then I was on an elliptical when my hubby came looking for me wondering why I wasn't home yet....lol...apparently I had been at the gym for a couple of hours.  What can I say, I like the machines. Katy B
panhead58fl
on 5/21/08 2:14 pm - Barboursville, WV
walked 2 miles at lunch and ran 4 miles on the treadmill this evening. Mixed in a half a dozen up hill sprints at a 6% incline.  pan head
Scott William
on 5/21/08 9:58 pm
I tried to run but my foot is still healing from an encounter with a piece of medal sticking out of the ground.  I did the eliptical for 15 minutes instead. 3 Sets of curls  3 sets of cable pulls ?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Dan_P.
on 5/21/08 10:43 pm - Baltimore, MD
2 mile run.
NicoleLynn
on 5/21/08 11:25 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I took a 60 minute power yoga class and then spent 2 hours scrubbing the kitchen in my old apartment (I just moved) which I think may have been more of a workout than the yoga.  ~Nicole

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

liz A.
on 5/21/08 11:25 pm
ok, yesterday I did nothing considering I was up till 4ish a.m. the night before & exhausted. but can I tell you tuesday?  :) 20 min elliptical ran (almost all, thanks to new shoes) 5k on treadmill

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Most Active