Monday workout

Scott William
on 5/19/08 2:51 am
I did a bunch of exercises today as I know that it will be hard to get to the gym for the next few days.    I started with: Flat bench dumbell press 55,70,85 for 10,8,6 tricep extensions  reverse grip extensions peck deck leg extensions shoulder press front latteral raises plank work for the core I haven't run in 5 days because I sliced off some skin on the bottom of my foot walking bare foot in the yard.  I am still limping a bit.  Hopefully soon.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Dan_P.
on 5/19/08 4:06 am - Baltimore, MD
Yikes! Hope the skin heals okay Scott.  2 mile run today. 9 min/mile avg.
Rob S.
on 5/19/08 8:48 am - DE

Ran six hill intervals for an hour.  Spent a half-hour stretching.  Need to do some lifting someday, but I just get so bored. Rob

Cassie W.
on 5/19/08 9:00 am
I'm in the final countdown for this weekend's Buffalo Marathon, so it was an easy 3 miles today at a 10:17 pace.  If the forecast holds, we're due for a beautiful run - partly cloudy skies with a starting temperature of 51 degrees.  Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Earl C.
on 5/19/08 11:27 am - Circleville, OH

Ouch! Monday 30 min walk before work outside. (my only chance to see daylight some days.) 8:30 to 9 pm @ work gym Quickie Arm workout warm up with abs DB Curl superset Cable French press Hammer Curl superset close grip pushups Concentration curl superset pushdowns Earl

panhead58fl
on 5/19/08 11:13 pm - Barboursville, WV

Raining here as usual, walked 1/4 mile ran 7 and walked another 1/4. Took about 1:13 or 14 for the 7 miles. I was going to run farther but the fitness center closes at 10:00 so I had to go.  They have replaced the treadmills and every one has a monitor. I have to look at the cable guide next time and see what's on before I go to work out.  pan head

Kevin A.
on 5/20/08 1:29 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
After taking the week off from working out!!! It was hard to get myself up this morning to go run.. I ran 4 miles!! It felt good to be back running.
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active