Weekend Workouts

MaryS
on 5/11/08 11:46 pm - Long Island, NY
You are doing another marathon in 3 weeks!  Where have I been, I don't remember hearing about this?  Wow, good luck!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Kevin A.
on 5/12/08 12:25 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Well I'm not 100% sure I'm going to do it!! I have not been training for it!! Other than my normal runs 4-12 miles and spin classes. I don't know if I can or want to do it!!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
wjoegreen
on 5/12/08 12:20 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Cassie,...I really appreciate your posting your progress and accomplishments with your training.  It inspires me so. I'm not sure why,...maybe it like you are a level ahead and a carrot I'm chasing or something but it does.  Your time is most impressive to me too.       Of course the response and accomplishments of others encourages me to keep up/not be left behind.  Dee's 10  with her time is inspiring too.  So thanks for keeping this stuff out there.  It really helps keep me going.  You should be really pleased with your success(es).  You are changing lives beyond your own. 
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
puddin2day
on 5/12/08 4:38 am - Los Angeles, CA
I have started training for a half marathon in October (Long Beach).  Yesterday, I ran 5.2 miles.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Monica P.
on 5/12/08 8:57 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I did 7 miles on Saturday!  The cool thing about being new to runnig is that all my long runs are 'personal bests'. 
Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Most Active