I did it!

Linn D.
on 5/10/08 9:29 am - Missoula, MT
Way to go Kellee!!!  I'm VERY happy for you finishing that very first race.  I love how you say you won't make those mistakes again.  I think that way after every race.  What went wrong, what went well, what I won't do next time, what I'll do again only better next time.  Always moving forward.....  Congrats again! Linn
Deanna34
on 5/10/08 10:53 am - Salem, OR
Hurray, Kellee!  You did GREAT! I'm so proud of you!  Do you have seasonal allergies like hayfever?  I do and it gets worse when I run outside so I end up sneezing a lot and my nose runs like crazy.  Anyway, you did fabulous!!! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

striveforhealth
on 5/10/08 12:55 pm - Portsmouth, NH
Congrats!!!  You may find it's addictive!  It sounds like others have had that happen, and it's starting to happen to me.  After I ran this morning I sneezed 8 times in a row - no idea why! 

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

wjoegreen
on 5/10/08 1:01 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Way to Go Lizzie.  The sneezing is being allergic to doing good,...you done good.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Ruth A.
on 5/10/08 6:31 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
I just want to say ~ Fantastic - well done!!!  I know you must be feeling on top of the world right now.

Elisa K.
on 5/11/08 9:58 am - Lumberton, NJ
How awesome - Congratulations!!!  I am training to run my first 5k in July - I can't wait!!
Dan_P.
on 5/14/08 3:59 am - Baltimore, MD

Hey Kellee. Congrats on getting that first one under your belt! It's funny doing these running events. I look around every so often and wonder when someone's going to tell me I don't belong. Then I finish, often with a pretty good time (for me anyways) and I realize I do belong.  Your initiation is over. Congrats. You belong.

liz A.
on 5/14/08 6:01 am
"You belong." thank you!!  that made me smile

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

jon1970
on 5/15/08 3:03 pm

Super Job!

Most Active