picked up registration packet

liz A.
on 5/9/08 5:25 am
so I picked up my registration packet today. 1.  I felt like a fake. 2.  then I felt proud. 3.  dude, there are some HOT guys that run...gotta join a running club.  hubba hubba. 4.  they included info on future races (yay...p.s.  thanks for the info you guys gave the other day on locating other races)  5.  I'm ready for it to just be here already.  geesh.     tomorrow.  8:10 a.m.

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

MaryS
on 5/9/08 6:05 am - Long Island, NY
Good luck, I can't wait to hear all about the race, and the HOT guys...LOL!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

NicoleLynn
on 5/9/08 6:30 am - Minneapolis, MN
Hmmm, I wonder if the same holds true over here in Minnesota maybe I will have to check out a running group once I get some more time under my belt.  Good luck with your race tomorrow hopefully you will have nice weather! p.s. don't get too distracted looking at all the hot guys!

"When you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Mifiremedic
on 5/9/08 6:37 am - MI
On May 9, 2008 at 12:25 PM Pacific Time, kellee aka liz lemon wrote:
so I picked up my registration packet today. 1.  I felt like a fake. 2.  then I felt proud. 3.  dude, there are some HOT guys that run...gotta join a running club.  hubba hubba. 4.  they included info on future races (yay...p.s.  thanks for the info you guys gave the other day on locating other races)  5.  I'm ready for it to just be here already.  geesh.     tomorrow.  8:10 a.m.
Awwww. Thanks, what a coincidence that you saw me there as well. Ha Ha...

Good luck with the race tomorrow.. Like I said before, I have good feelings about you tomorrow.

Get a good night sleep, and dont do anything out of the ordinary tonight and tomorrow morning.
liz A.
on 5/9/08 8:23 am
I usually have a beer & pizza on friday....should I stick to that? 

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Mifiremedic
on 5/9/08 8:29 am - MI
Absolutely, in my opinion...Just not to much pizza, because you may feel bloated tomorrow. Be sure to message me tomorrow on how you did, since I will be at work... However, if I dont hear back from you, I will searching the website to see how you did.. It might be construed as stalking in some states.. ha ha...
Deanna34
on 5/9/08 8:09 am - Salem, OR
I always feel really out of place when I go pick up my packet.  Like everyone else is a "runner" other than me and like I stand out in the crowd!  Just remember, you ARE a runner and you have worked hard to be there.  You will do great!  I can't wait to hear all about it! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active