Underarm Fat/Skin

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/08 2:53 pm
the triceps are one of the most important mucles in your body since when you get older they are all you have to lift yourself out of a chair, so if you work em hard now, the better off you will be.  Dips (stand with your back to the seat of a chair put your hands on either side of the seat, legs out in front of you holding your body in front of the chair and dipping down below the chair, elbows should not go further than 90 degrees and then lift up) are great for backs of the arm, and 3 pound weights with your arms out going around in small circles.  It hurts like heck, but you should see a decent difference, basically the only way you can truly get rid of all the skin besides plastics, is filling in the stretched skin with mucle...now for me that will be a whole heck of a lot of muscle and soooo not gonna happen! lol.  i have decided i either need to make peace with it when it happens for me, or get plastics that don't run all the way down the arm, just the one under the arm pit, it's not AS effective but it would improve most of what i believe will be my problem area, right at the top of the under arm.  Pilates is also amazing for muscle lengthening which might make the skin appear less. 
Most Active