Weekend Workouts!!

Kevin A.
on 5/5/08 1:24 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Alright step up and tell us what you did this weekend!!

Friday Night-

Saturday- Spin Class & Weights!! Great workout!!!

Sunday- Santa Monica 10K ran my fastest time!! 1:10!!

I'll write a report later!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
liz A.
on 5/5/08 1:28 am
friday -  I forget. saturday- nothing (drove to chicago) sunday - walked dog 2 miles, then ran 25 min on treadmill (sans dog) 5 min cool down, stretching

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Mifiremedic
on 5/5/08 1:45 am - MI
Friday- I ran 4 miles. Saturday- I ran my first 10K, and did it in 56Mins 31 secs. Sunday- I was lazy.... I'm about to get out and take a nice long bike ride.
puddin2day
on 5/5/08 3:43 am - Los Angeles, CA
Kevin, You are a running rock star. Santa Monica 10K --1:32 I mile pace 13:45 Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

marsheeeee
on 5/5/08 7:40 am - Jackson, MS
Seven mile run/walk, 3/2 minute run/walk intervals.  It took me right at 2 hours (this is the first year I've ever done any kind of training like this, so I'm happy - at least I wasn't dead last finishing.  I am working on increasing my speed.)  I'm on my way to the Chicago marathon! Marcia
Linn D.
on 5/5/08 10:28 am - Missoula, MT
Saturday: studied my butt off Sunday: 4.5 mile run, studied some more of my butt off, sunbathed, studied some more.  Linn
striveforhealth
on 5/5/08 12:19 pm - Portsmouth, NH
Hi - I did a 5K on Saturday morning.  I've been sick this past week so I wasn't sure if I should run or not, but I did it.  My time was 38:19 - not my best, but at least I did it!  I've been kind of off my running "game" this past week because of being sick.  I'm looking forward to starting up again tomorrow!

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Cassie W.
on 5/6/08 6:27 am
Saturday was my scheduled 20-miler.  I figure we probably ran 15 and walked 5, which is still 20 miles on our feet.  I'm confident that we'll finish the Buffalo Marathon and still have enough energy to seek out the Anchor Bar to sample the original Buffalo Wings. Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active