I must be crazy

Linn D.
on 5/4/08 1:26 am - Missoula, MT
Well, since Mom and Dad didn't want to do the half marathon, we all signed up for the 10k on June 7.  At least this means I can work more on speed than distance for the next month.  But as I was checking out the Montana race calendar, I also signed up for another sprint tri the following week!  I guess that means it's time to bite the bullet and get back in the pool since I only have about 6 weeks to train!  I may have to rent or borrow a bike this time.  The mountain bike is fine but much slower.  I've never done back to back races before, but since my husband will be starting his new job at the end of May this will be one way to stay busy!  Linn
Sporty Jill
on 5/4/08 10:49 pm - Norfolk, VA

Yep - CRAZY - hahahaha.

You will be fine, cause you ROCK!!!

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Mifiremedic
on 5/5/08 12:24 am - MI

Your not crazy, you've just gotten bit by the Tri/running addiction. I have the same addiction, its probably healthier than drinking, but I'm sure it costs more.

Good luck, and look forward to hearing all about your tri's.

Are you a member of Beginnertriathlete.com? If not, be sure to look at it. It's great for people like us.

Most Active