Friday workout

stitch0102
on 5/1/08 10:38 pm - Jersey Shore, PA
I'll start today off.  Have pitty on me please.  I dislocated my finger last night at karate so my lifting will take a hit for a while.  My finger's pretty swollen and immovabel.  I got kicked on ther outside of my thing and it made my my whole leg about useless.  So I'm a wreck this morning.  Can't use my hands to lift.  Can't use my leg to lift or even run.  Wah, and I was just starting to drop a few pounda again.  Hope the rest of you have a great workout day!

September 2006...415 lbs.
April 12, 2007...surgery...285 lbs.    Goal...210     Current...181

liz A.
on 5/2/08 3:34 am
I was just about to go for a run, and it just started to thunderstorm....sooooo I will wait it out a bit (I'd like to do my actual 5k course for next week)  or will hit the gym. on the plus side, I just put down grass seed, so now I dont have to turn on my sprinkler. its the little things.

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Dan_P.
on 5/2/08 5:46 am - Baltimore, MD
1/2 hour bodypump class. Just a tone up day. Didn't go too heavy.
Mifiremedic
on 5/2/08 6:32 am - MI
On May 2, 2008 at 10:34 AM Pacific Time, kellee aka liz lemon wrote:
I was just about to go for a run, and it just started to thunderstorm....sooooo I will wait it out a bit (I'd like to do my actual 5k course for next week)  or will hit the gym. on the plus side, I just put down grass seed, so now I dont have to turn on my sprinkler. its the little things.

Howdy,

I did my first 5K last weekend, and doing my first 10K tomorrow morning. I always hated running, but now for some stupid reason I love it.

Good luck and keep me posted on how you do.

Curt 

puddin2day
on 5/2/08 6:43 am - Los Angeles, CA
No workout for me today, ok maybe a little walking.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Linn D.
on 5/2/08 12:19 pm - Missoula, MT
I've had a very challenging week at school so I only managed 2 spin classes all wee****il this morning.  It was my first run since Sunday, and it was VERY good.  I still didn't have much time, but I went 35 min at 6.4 2 min at 6.5, 3 min at 7.0 for a total of 4.3 miles running.  I was a little surprised it felt that good at 6.4 for that long, but very happy about it!  Linn
Most Active